17 Nov 5-hour ENERGY® Black Friday Bonanza
Black Friday is near, which means shoppers are gearing up for extended store hours and limited time sales. Some shoppers go so far as to camp outside of stores overnight to ensure they will be one of the first to get their hands on the great deals Black Friday has to offer. With shoppers pulling all nighters in lines, or setting their alarm clocks earlier than usual the day after a holiday, exhaustion is unavoidable. But 5-hour ENERGY® is here to help!
Be sure to add a stop at Walmart to your Black Friday plans. Walmart’s Black Friday ad highlights the great deals that are going to be available. You also have the chance to stay energized with free 5-hour ENERGY® samples at these participating Walmart stores from 10:00 p.m. through 1:00 a.m. Let us give you a boost so you don’t have to stop your shopping!
Also in the spirit of sales and shopping, 5-hour ENERGY® is excited to announce its Black Friday Bonanza Contest. Black Friday offers great sales, as well as the potential for crazy shopping experiences. When you’re out shopping this Black Friday, take a photo of your goods with the 5-hour ENERGY® sample you receive at Walmart, or the 5-hour ENERGY® you carried with you, that helped get you through your day. Extra Strength Grape and a new pair of boots? Original Pomegranate on your new entertainment system? We want to see it all! If you don’t find anything, that’s Ok too. Show us your picture with your 5-hour ENERGY® anyway! Submit your photo with a message of up to 50 words to the 5-hour ENERGY® contest page or 5-hour ENERGY® Facebook page. Tell us about your experience and you could be one of the 25 lucky winners, who will receive a $50 Walmart gift card, a 12-pack of 5-hour ENERGY® and a cool 5-hour ENERGY® hat. The Black Friday Bonanza Contest starts November 17, 2011 and runs through November 29, 2011, so send us your photos and story for a chance to win!
Black Friday offers shoppers many perks: early hours, discounts, special sales, and more. It also comes with some concerns, such as large crowds and anxious shoppers. Check out these tips to make your Black Friday shopping experience a safe one.
1. Get your rest – Try and get a good night’s sleep before your Black Friday shopping. Being agitated while shopping can only lead to conflict.
2. Eat a good breakfast – Before shopping, have a good breakfast so you won’t lose energy throughout the day. Foods like eggs or waffles are good sources of energy, as they provide you with a good dose of protein and carbs.
3. Be prepared – know what stores have what deals so you’re not going in to the chaos blind. Knowing the store’s layout in case traffic gets out of hand is also a good idea. Be sure to dress according to the weather if you know you’ll be waiting in lines outside
4. Pick a shopping buddy – Going with a buddy can not only help take advantage of Black Friday deals with two sets of hands, but there is also safety in numbers. You can look out for each other. Make sure to pick a meeting place in case you get separated.
5. Be alert – keep wallets and purses close in case of pick pockets, keep your distance from people who get out of control so you don’t get in the middle of any potential outbreaks.
Stay safe and be courteous this Black Friday, and don’t forget to snap some pictures for us along the way. We want to hear all about how you made your shopping trip successful and fun!