25 Oct Represent 5-hour ENERGY® This Halloween
Autumn is in full swing. The leaves are changing, days are getting shorter, and before you know it Halloween will be here! If you’re attending a Halloween get together you are going to need a costume, but not just any old Halloween costume! You don’t want to be seen wearing the same getup as someone else, too many witches, Dracula’s or ghosts could get confusing (and boring)! Instead of spending money to buy a costume, why not get creative and make one? We can’t think of a better way to energize the spooky season than representing 5-hour ENERGY® on Halloween! If you need a little help getting your creative juices flowing, here are some ideas:
A while back, we asked our fans to show us their 5-hour ENERGY® themed outfits and decorations in the Creepy Costume and Décor Contest. We
had tons of awesome entries, including our first and second prize winners who dressed up as 5-hour ENERGY® shots. If you are feeling up for the challenge, you could try making a bottle costume of your own! Or multiply the fun by getting a group together and dressing up as different flavors of
Cormac Hawney’s costume won him first prize in the Creepy Costume and Décor contest. If you’re feeling ambitious and have a little spare time, you can go all out like Cormac with a full body 5-hour ENERGY® shot costume!
What you need:
• 1 garbage can
• Shriner hat without the tassel or other red hat
• 2 bungee cords
• 1 red full body spandex suit
• Blown up image of 5-hour ENERGY® shot label
Dave Rera’s costume scored him second place in the Creepy Costume and Décor contest. According to Dave, his costume was last minute and low budget. If you don’t have much time or money to spare, you could replicate his life size 5-hour ENERGY® shot costume for Halloween!
What you need:
• Poster board
• Lots of glitter
• Paint, paint pens
• Bungee or other strap to hold costume on
• Duct tape
• The 5-hour ENERGY® shot flavor you’re dressing up as for inspiration and enjoying after you’re done creating your costume
If dressing up as a 5-hour ENERGY® shot isn’t your thing, there are other ways you can get in the spirit! Here are a few ideas of costume ideas and ways to accessorize with the help of 5-hour ENERGY®:
• Feeling energetic? Dress in all black, strike a running pose and be the Energy Guy
• Share hours and hours of energy! Get a cowboy hat, a badge and a bottle of 5-hour ENERGY® and dress up as Sheriff Jim, one of our popular commercial characters
• Feeling sporty? Dress up as one of the 5-hour ENERGY® athletes like Clint Bowyer, Jim Furyk or one of the members of the cycling team
• What did you do in the last five hours? Write a novel; learn Spanish or anything else impressive? Get energized and be “The Last 5 Hours” guy!
• The Last 5 Hours Guy found Big Foot, so why not go all out and be Big Foot?
• Kick it old school 5-hour ENERGY® style! Save your empty bottles and with the help of some hot glue, fashion them into a festive top hat
• Show off some bling! Turn empty 5-hour ENERGY® bottles into earrings or a necklace
Do you have an awesome idea that we missed? Share it with us! Post a comment or share with us on our Facebook page or on Twitter. Of course, if you represent 5-hour ENERGY® this Halloween, be sure to send a picture our way!