31 Jan 5 Ways To Make The Most Of Motivational Quotes
Finding motivation can be difficult, especially when days are shorter and colder. Motivation is a necessary part of life; whether you use your drive to stick to a workout plan, perform well at your job, ace your next exam or all of the above. Instead of getting stuck in a slump, here are a few quick ways you can use the encouraging words of others to be all that you can be. We’ll even get you started with a few of our favorite quotes, too!
Stick Them to Your Bathroom Mirror
The bathroom is one of the first places we go in the morning, right? This is the reason why your bathroom mirror makes for a great location for some morning motivation! Gather some quotes that you like, write them on a pad of sticky notes and without looking, put one on your bathroom mirror each night. This way, one of the first things you’ll see in the mornings is a daily dose of motivation!
Three quotes for your bathroom mirror:
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” –Marcus Aurelius
- “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” –Alfred A. Montapert
- “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning…every day I find something creative to do with my life.” –Miles Davis
Get A “Shot of Positivity”
Do you love Pinterest? We do, too! One of our Pinterest boards, titled “Shot of Positivity” is filled with awesome quotes that will get you motivated. We’re always pinning our favorite quotes, so follow us to stay updated!
Randomly Write Them in Your Planner
Writing your to-dos in a planner is a great way to keep tasks, meetings and appointments organized, but having everything you need to do in front of you can also be overwhelming. Take a few minutes to randomly page through your planner and write down a few motivational quotes. This way, when you are faced with a stressful day of to-dos, you’ll have some extra motivation to help you make it through your list!
Three quotes for your planner:
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” –Jim Rohn
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” –Thomas Edison
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Follow us on Twitter for #MotivationalMonday
Have you ever met someone who loves Mondays? Probably not! This is why every Monday we tweet an inspiring quote with the hashtag #MotivationalMonday. We want to help your week get off to the right start! Follow us on Twitter for our #MotivationalMonday quotes.
Stick Them to Your Car Dashboard
There are days when we all need a little extra push to get to work in the morning. Whether yesterday was a stressful day at work or you’re just waiting for the weekend, sometimes going to work is the last thing you want to do. To give yourself a little extra encouragement, use the same strategy as the bathroom mirror quotes from above and stick an inspiring quote to your car’s dashboard the night before.
Three quotes for your dashboard:
- “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” –Ken Venturi
- “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” –Victor Kiam
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” –Walt Disney
Motivation is an essential part of our daily lives. The next time you’re feeling less than ambitious at work, at school, or at home, we hope you try out one of these ideas! Share your favorite motivational quotes with us in a comment, on our Facebook page, our Google+ page or tweet us!