28 Apr Become the Next 5-hour ENERGY® Social Media Race Reporter
Checkered flags are waving, exhaust is flying and tires are squealing; the racing season is officially in full swing! To celebrate the high speed racing excitement, we’re thrilled to launch the 5-hour ENERGY® Social Media Race Reporter Contest. Once again, 5-hour ENERGY® has teamed up with Michael Waltrip Racing and Clint Bowyer to create an awesome prize package that our die-hard racing fans will love. By entering our contest, you could be chosen to be our eyes and ears at the race track in Charlotte, North Carolina later this season.
The lucky winner of the 5-hour ENERGY® Social Media Race Reporter Contest (along with an equally lucky guest!) will receive the ultimate racing lover’s prize package. See what could be yours by entering our contest:
- Travel and accommodations for the winner and guest to Charlotte, NC (dates TBD)
- Unique team access at the track including garage and pit tour, driver introductions and watching the race from the pit box
- Honorary pit crew memberships
- Winner’s name on Clint Bowyer’s #15 5-hour ENERGY® Toyota Camry
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Transportation to and from race, and to and from hotel/airport
- Michael Waltrip Racing shop tour
- The chance to meet and have pictures taken with Michael Waltrip and Clint Bowyer
Not quite sure why it’s called the Social Media Race Reporter Contest? Our winner will be going behind the scenes, watching the race from the pit box, getting driver introductions, as well as other activities many racing fans can only dream of! Since it’s an experience of a lifetime, we want our winner to snap pictures, take videos and share race updates on their Social Media channels during the trip. Tweet during the race, share your awesome view from the pit box, upload a shot of you and Clint Bowyer to Facebook…the possibilities are endless!
To enter, fans must fill out the contest form, located both on our website and on the Contest tab of our Facebook page. We want to know that you have what it takes to be our Social Media reporter during the race, so this year entrants must also share why they should be our next Race Reporter in 500 words or less. When the contest concludes on July 31, we will pick one fan to be the lucky winner and our next Social Media Race Reporter! Do you have what it takes? Enter today!