16 Jul Enter by July 31st to Become Our Next Social Media Race Reporter, Before It’s Too Late!
From Clint Bowyer winning the 2014 Sprint Showdown to our sponsorship of the inaugural night race at Kansas Speedway, it’s been another exciting season of racing. But the excitement doesn’t end there, soon we’ll be announcing the winner of the 5-hour ENERGY® Social Media Race Reporter Contest!
Do you want more details about this awesome contest? We’re looking for a Social Media savvy racing enthusiast to be our eyes and ears at the track at the Charlotte race later this season. Our winner gets to watch the race front and center from the pit box, meet Clint Bowyer and so much more! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that racing fans can only dream of, which is why we want our winner to share their race experience on their Social Media channels. Just witnessed an amazing pit stop? Post a picture on Instagram! Just met Clint Bowyer? Tag us in your Facebook update! Can’t believe you’re watching the race from a pit box? Live Tweet your experience!
If you haven’t entered our contest yet, don’t wait too long! Be sure to enter before July 31, 2014 for your chance to win the ultimate racing lover’s prize package. The lucky winner of the Social Media Race Reporter Contest, along with one equally lucky guest, will receive:
- Travel and accommodations for the winner and guest to Charlotte, NC (dates TBD)
- Unique team access at the track including garage and pit tour, driver introductions and watching the race from the pit box
- Honorary pit crew memberships
- Winner’s name on Clint Bowyer’s #15 5-hour ENERGY® Toyota Camry
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Transportation to and from race, and to and from hotel/airport
- Michael Waltrip Racing shop tour
- The chance to meet and have pictures taken with Michael Waltrip and Clint Bowyer
If you haven’t entered yet, what are you waiting for? Fill the contest form on our website today. We want you to tell us why you deserve to be the next 5-hour ENERGY® Social Media Race Reporter in 500 words or less. This contest concludes on July 31, so stay tuned for the announcement of our winner!